Saturday, May 1, 1999

Colonial Burlington Foundation

PO Box 1552
Burlington, NJ 08016

Founded in 1950 by the late historian and author "Doc" Bisbee and several other residents, the Colonial Burlington Foundation works to preserve colonial structures in Burlington City.


The Foundation's primary project, the Revell House, dates to 1685. The Foundation sells gingerbread to raise money for ongoing maintenance of the house at the annual Wood Street Fair each September, which also features arts, crafts, antiques and collectibles, and tours of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment